Thursday, March 17, 2011

Walgreens haul today


So my man needed some cold medicine because he wasn't feeling good and I got the coupons I ordered on Monday so I figured I'd take advantage, in the haul I got 6 things of Herbal Essence, 6 things of Irish Spring Deodorant, 2 Gillette Venus Razors, 4 things of Reece's (my filler items), 4 things of shaving creme and I forgot to put the medicine in the picture,lol. I got Robitussin and Advil congestion relief. Total these items would have cost 65.39 but I did rolling Register rewards. How did I do it?

I started with the Venus Razors 7.99 and then I had a coupon for 5.00 off making my total 3.61, then I took the 4 dollar register rewards and used it with 2 Irish Spring coupons and my total was .99. Then I used the 4 dollar RR with the Herbal shampoo and my buy one get one free coupon and 2 things of shaving creme for .99 each and my total was 1.59, I did this 2 times.

Then I got the Irish spring again for .99 cents for 2, Then I got the rest and spent 7.21 and my total was 24.11.

I know that seemed like a lot of info and maybe confusing, but when you plan you too can do this. Always start with buying an item that you'll get a good Register reward and make sure you can use a coupon on the item to maximize your savings, then make your next purchase. To save all the money I did I had to do these in 8 transactions, DON"T LEAVE NOW!! lol, it's not as bad as it seems and once you've done it a few times it's totally worth it. I now have a closet full of stuff that if a family is in need or my family needs something I don't have to run out and pay full price, I have it right here. It's a great feeling and worth every minute cutting and counting.

Oh, and I have 2 register rewards left over for this weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment