Monday, March 21, 2011

Walgreens deals 3/20-26


Hey, have you done your Walgreens run yet? If not here's some things to look out for.
Reach toothbrushes, lol, I know I've been thinking way too much about these but they're a great price and we can use them to do some good. Ok, they're .99 cents each with the in add coupon. Then if you purchase 2 you get 1.00 dollar RR, if you purchase 3 you get 2.00 dollars of RR and if you buy 4 you get 4.00 dollars in RR. Awesome!!

Plackers flossers, on sale for 2 dollars and you get 2 RR!!! Now if you want more than one pack and wanna use the RR to pay for them then you have to put something in between transactions. For instance if you were to purchase one pack and then use your 2RR you will NOT get another RR from it. Why? It's just the way it is, sorry. If you want to get more than one pack buy them individually but put something in the middle so that you'll get your RR.

My favorite for this week is a FREEBIE! Air Wick I motion. There was a coupon in this weeks newspaper for 4.00 off, Walgreens is having a buy one get one free sale, so guess what? You can use 2 of the 4.00 coupons and get it for free!!! Our Walgreens had them for 7.99 that's why I was able to get them free, some stores may differ in price.

Which brings me to another coupon tip. When something's buy one get one free you have 2 items right? Well then you get to use 2 coupons! Always look for sales like this, it's great when you can combine your store sales with your coupons, you'll save more in the long run.

Everybody knows I have an obsession with the Gillette Proglide Razor system, you have no idea the pain I have missed out on now that I have found this razor,lol. My hubby would always run out of the cheap razors at always the right time and I'd have to make a trip out to the store, not any more! I bought one out of curiosity and to my surprise my husband loves it AND one blade has lasted almost a whole month!! He shaves regularly so this is a miracle! So here's the deal. Purchase $30 dollars in Gillette products (Razor, shaving creme, deodorant and cartridges) and you'll get 10 back. Doesn't sound like a good deal? Wait there's more!! In the P&G home mailer there's a 5 dollar off coupon for the razor and in the newspaper there's a 4.00 coupon for the cartridge and the razor, plus there's been a buy one gillette deodorant and get a body wash free!

Scenario:
1 Razor 9.99
1 Cartridge 16.99
1 Deodorant 4.99
Total 31.97
Now using coupons 5.00 off Razor, 4.00 off cartridge, you've taken 9 bucks off!
Total 22.97
Now you get 10 RR and a free body wash! So it's like your paying 12.97 for a razor,cartridge,deodorant and body wash. What a deal!!

Lastly Suave products
Get 3 dollars in register rewards when you purchase 10 dollars worth (don't leave yet!!)
In this weeks newspaper there was some awesome coupons for suave. There was a buy 2 get one free coupon for the body wash and our walgreens had them for 2 bucks each.
Then there was a .50 off suave deodorant. So here's what a purchase looks like.

3 Suave body washes 6.00
2 things of deodorant 4.00
Making your 10.00, then take the body wash coupon and 2 of the deodorant coupons and your total goes down to 7.00, now if your really thrifty you can use some of your RR on this to bring your total down even more. I had (2) 2.00RR from buying my plackers,lol. So that brought me to 3.00!! WOOT WOOT!!! And I left with 3 bucks in RR,lol just kidding I used them on something else but you get the picture.

There's more stuff out there but that's the highlights,lol. Now go shoppin!

No comments:

Post a Comment