Sunday, March 20, 2011

This weekends deals

Ok, so this weekend was rough for sales or at least that's what it seemed like. Living in a small town it's a little harder to get the deals as our stores run out of items kind of fast. But this week I was lucky enough to get a few of the .99 cent Reach toothbrushes, but I was very lucky,lol. There was a great item on sale this week if you use plack sticks. Walgreens had plackers for 2 dollars and you got a 2 dollar register reward. So basically free!! So I got a couple,lol.

Another deal was Suave items, you buy $10 you get a 3 dollar register reward, but if your thinking like a good couponer you know you need to match up coupons with this deal and you can do better than that. So, I got 4 things of body wash at 2 dollars each making my total was 8 so I bought another thing of deodorant and it made my total 10, so then I combined (2) 2 dollar off coupons for the body wash and a .50 cent off for the deoderant as well as the 2 dollar RR (from the plackers) and another 3 dollar RR from another transaction and I paid 1.28. Total I did 6 transactions and I spent 14.41 for 48.29 worth of items, I can handle that,lol. Will post pics later.

No comments:

Post a Comment