Monday, March 21, 2011

CVS


I really try to branch out and go to CVS, but it kind of physically hurts sometimes,lol. That's why I'm glad I took a friend on my last trip. No seriously you can get some good deals at CVS it's just that having the CVS card can be a blessing and a curse. So I'll just get straight to it here's some of the highlights.

Dawn Dish washing liquid 97cents. Now if you've kept all your coupons there was a .25 cents off coupon in the newspaper. Now, it's kind of funny, I went to Dollar general in need a TP and I needed it to be a quick trip so I over paid for toilet paper, I know don't stone me yet. I noticed on the package that there were coupons inside, now I would never pay more just to get coupons but my options were limited. Anyway, there was a coupon for the Dawn hand renewal that allowed me to get a bottle for free!!! So I don't feel so bad and there were actually some good coupons in there but wouldn't recommended doing that on purpose,lol.

Glade air freshners are on sale with card for .99cents! There has got to be a coupon out there somewhere for these I just haven't had time to find them so if you do run and get yours!!

Lysol Healthy touch, I love this thing, it has saved me a mess in my bathroom with my 2 kids. It's 12.99 and you get 6.00 extra care bucks. Again if your smart, there was a 3.00 off coupon in the newspaper a few weeks ago, use that and bring your total down or use some extra care bucks you have. It's worth it, it dispenses just the right amount of soap and it will probably save you on your soap budget,lol.

CVS also has the buy Suave products and get RR. Spend 12 and get 3, but I will tell you they have they're deodorant cheaper than walgreens and you spend more but you also get more.

Colgate Maxfresh, Max white, Max clean pay 2.99 and you get 2.00RR so it's like you pay .99 cents.

Lastly Listerine cool mint zero is 3.99 and I found a coupon on the coupon clippers website for 2 dollars off making it 1.99!! Unfortunately my CVS only had one left :-(

Hope that helps, give CVS a try you might just find some good stuff, oh and don't forget to zap your card, there's some good coupons that come out of that machine. I got a dollar off StarBucks coffee (ssshhhh don't tell Steve,lol) and it's on sale this week for 6.99 and with my dollar off I'll pay 5.99!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment