Friday, March 25, 2011

Tangled


So the movie Tangled is coming out Tuesday and there is a ton of buzz going on and I've been told if your going to get it, you better be ready to go early! There's a coupon you can print out to get 5 bucks off the 4 disc pack here's the link,
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/tangled-coupon
Just copy and paste the link to your browser, at some point I'll make my hubby help me figure out how to put links on here but till then this is what I have to work with,lol.

Tangled was a really cute movie, my 5 year old daughter loved it and now will not let us cut her hair because she wants to sing like Rapunzel,lol. And as per her request to have a Tangled Theme Party this gift is a must, so I will be one of the ones heading out early on Tuesday and I'll be taking my coupon with me,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment