Monday, March 21, 2011

Swagbucks!!


Have you signed up for swagbucks yet? What are you waiting for? Ok, first of all I was a little skeptical about downloading anything to my computer but it's totally safe and when you download it I get points or whoever sent you an invite gets points.

So why should you join? Here it is, ready? Free money! lol, got your attention now? All swagbucks is is a search engine. Just like using google or yahoo the only difference is you can get free stuff when you use it! I just started with swagbucks and I have already gotten (2) 5.00 gift cards to amazon and I'm working on getting more. You can use these together to purchase something big or just use one. The reason I started is simple, I don't know about you guys but Christmas around here was pretty harsh with the economy and gas and groceries. So when I heard about this I jumped on it. My plan is to keep stocking up my swagbucks points and get as many gift cards as I can and have some Christmas already paid for before it even gets here. Best part is do you remember about Blackfriday there were a ton of sales online, well this year I can use them towards those sales!!! For the most part I may not have to pay anything and that's going to be my goal.

How do I use swagbucks? Well, when I turn on my computer and internet the first thing I do is go to the earn toolbar and start searching, instead of typing in web addresses I search for it and every so often I get swabucks, I never know when it's going to happen, the more you search the more you'll earn. Also there's daily polls you can take that just take a second and you can get 1 swagbuck for each one. Or if your into games, you can earn that way too.

If your one of my facebook friends and you didn't get an invite but are thinking about joining send me your e-mail address and I'll send you an invite and we both get swagbucks! Now what are you waiting for? Start earning your Christmas! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment