Saturday, March 19, 2011

CVS


Ok, I personally don't make as good a deals at CVS as I do at other stores so today I gave it another try because I signed up with CVS for their extra care bucks and in turn they had my e-mail address and sent me a get 5 when you spend 25. Now normally they just wanna get you into a store and you buy more stuff and spend more than you should. Be smart. I went in thinking that I'd take this opportunity to stock up on some stuff and I made sure that items I purchased were on sale and i had a coupon for every item. I ended up with a total of 41 something, in my head i was adding the amount that I would spend after adding my coupons so I ended up getting more stuff that I should have,lol. Anyway, after coupons it ended up being 21.00 total and I got a 5 extracare bucks for the next time I go to shop. What did I get for all that, well, 2 things of Gain laundry detergent, one box of tissues, 2 things of colgate toothpaste, 3 things of crest mouthwash, and other items I can't seem to remember but they're were 14 items on my transaction. I paid half price and got items that we needed but I would like to caution again the importance of not just going to buy 25 dollars worth of stuff to get 5 back. It worked out that I needed some of this stuff but any other time I will not use it unless I know I'm going spend that much and I get to win! Good luck shopping this week. Seems like it's going to be kind of sad this week at that stores but there may be a few hidden treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment