Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Farm Fresh 3/30


So today I went to Farm Fresh thinking I'd grab exactly what was on my list,lol. A good tip number one is to have your coupons with you, you may never know when your gonna find a deal. Number 2, look for clearance items!

Today I found a ton of stuff I had not planned on buying but at these prices I couldn't help myself. First off Farm Fresh was double coupons today so when I made my purchase I had the mindset that I wanted just the total I would be spending without coupons so that I would limit myself,lol.

Today Farm Fresh had their Kellog's cereal 3 for 5, so I looked throught my coupons and matched them up as well as tried to get the ones that are on the rebate list, don't forget about that, I made a post with the link to get a 10 dollar Mastercard after you purchase 10 boxes of cereal. Also the Poptarts were on sale 3 for 5 and if you purchased 3 boxes of cereal you get a coupon for free milk on your next trip, this is a 3.99 money maker!!

Then another planned purchase was the success rice, if you remember another post I made, you buy 2 boxes of Success rice and the Tangled DVD and you'll get a 5 dollar rebate, again I have a link posted, just look for the Tangled posts. I also had a coupon for this as well, I wanna make money not spend it!

Now to the splurges! Farm Fresh had a set up in the freezer section for clearanced beauty products, so I matched up coupons and this is what I got, Axe body spray 2.00 minus my 1 dollar off coupon which doubled making this free!! Then there was a Garnier volume gel marked 2.00 and I had a dollar off, making this free as well. Then Herbal Essences Shampoo maked 3.00 and I got it for 1.00!!!

So my total before coupons was 63.07 and I paid 29.59!!!! Like I said, there were a few things that I got that I didn't have coupons for because I needed them but all in all this wasn't a bad trip and if you subtract the 2 free milk tickets I got it was like I paid 21.61!

Do you have an awesome shopping trip you wanna share, post and let us all see!

No comments:

Post a Comment