Friday, April 1, 2011

The new coupons are out!


First off the new coupons for coupons.com are out and ready for you to print! Just go to Coupons.com and sign up, it's free and you get coupons! Or if your using your swagbucks, go to earn and the new coupons will be there as well.

The new coupons for this weekend is out, have you ordered yours yet? I don't know about you but running out and getting my paper on Sunday mornings for some reason seams to be ready steadily harder to do, so this a great option! I ordered my first order last week on Saturday and got them on Monday. This week if you order before 11:00pm on Friday you might be able to get them as fast as Saturday! I'll post and let you know.

Don't forget this week is Proctor and Gamble, these are the best coupons, so grab a few extra newspapers this week and stock up on some of the items you guys use all the time, you can never have too much shaving creme,lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment