Monday, April 18, 2011

Free Airwick I motion!!!


I hope you got your newspaper this week because Walgreens has their Airwick I motions half price making them 3.99! Why so great? There is a 4 dollar off coupon in the newspaper making this free!!!! Grab yours before they're gone!! Oh, and if they're gone, ask for a rain check, I live in a small town that services a lot of people and there's only one walgreens and cvs so they're always running out of stuff, that's when I discovered the art of getting rain checks. A rain check is when you go to the store and are looking for something at an advertised price and if the store is out, it's like getting a coupon to come back later and get it at that price. So this is one you definitely wanna get one of those on if they don't have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment