Monday, April 18, 2011

Walgreens trip 4/17

This week was a great week at Walgreens, Their paper towels were 5 dollars and you could use the coupon from the april coupon booklet and there was a dollar off coupon in the newspaper this week making these 3 dollars!  I already posted about the airwick I motions, but I love em', these were half price at 3.99 and there was a 4 dollar off coupon making these free!!!!  I think I need to take a picture of all of my reynolds wrap,lol, I've got quite the collection, but it's used a lot, especially this summer with the barbeque.  With an in store coupon it was .89 cents, but there was also a coupon for .50 off making it .39 cents each!  My grand total before coupons and sales was 53.55 after all my coupons it was 13.45.  It was a little more than I normally spend on a trip but the paper towels and feminine products set me over, but it's ok, this is a great haul!

No comments:

Post a Comment