Monday, April 25, 2011

Mail!!!!

I don't know about you guys but I love getting mail, especially when the items that come are coupons,lol.  I put up some of these links throughout the month and this is what I got.
Freebies!!!! I got a free Glade item for their new spring collection, a free bumper sticker, don't judge me on what it says, I got it for my brother,lol.  A sample of tampons and a P&G sampler coupon booklet filled with a ton of great coupons.  If I post a link for a coupon book sign up, they send awesome coupons, most times their value is higher than the ones you get in the paper.
Like my mail?  Well, here's another chance to get yourself some.

P&G put on their facebook wall a brand new link to the $35 Organize in Style Coupon Booklet!  So, even if you have already requested one, grab another.  These are always good to have when you find an awesome sale price.

No comments:

Post a Comment