Monday, April 25, 2011

CVS Deals 4/24


So this week at CVS was interesting, in our small town for some reason or another there seems to always be a short on the things that I want, but if your lucky and live somewhere with more than one CVS you probably got the Dove for men 5 for 5 deal.  This is an awesome deal to stock your stockpile.  Why?  Because if you buy the paper regularly you know there's a dollar off coupon so your getting it for free!!!!  Also if your like me and you have a dishwasher there's a great deal on Finish dishwashing tabs.  They were 2 for 6 and I used the 1.75 off coupon I posted a week days ago and got them for 1.25 each!!!!  I was flipping through my coupon book Sunday morning and noticed that all of my axe coupons were going to expire that day, in horror I grabbed them out and decided to use them,lol.  They don't put B1G1 free coupons out very often for this stuff so I figured I better use them.  Also another neat thing CVS is doing to help save the planet and save you money are these neat green tags, you put them on your reusable bags and they scan them with your cvs card and for every 4th trip the register will print out a .99 extra care buck!  If you go as often as I do these will stack up,lol.  So you may be wondering what's your total already!!  Well, considering the body wash wasn't on sale I think I still did pretty good, total before coupons and sales was 38.16 after it was 13.10, not good but not bad.  I would have also gotten free deodorant but my store was out :-( , but I got my rain check and hopefully I can get them before my coupons run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment