Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Wonder where I've been?

I know I haven't been as faithful with my blog the last couples of days and it's because of 2 reasons, 1 I'm working on our church's VBS and 2 I've been out gettin some deals!  This past week Harris Teeter had their super doubles again and I went twice,lol.  The last trip I got 156.91 worth of groceries, have you ever thought you were gonna have a heart attack at the register?  Imagine having all your stuff ring up to be that much,lol.  I gave the cashier my coupon for 5 off 25 coupon (from recycle bank.com) and between vic savings and coupon savings(85.09!) my total was 25.15!  This trip was a great trip, they had everything I needed but I do wanna worn you, make a list and stick to it, I was so excited to see products that I don't normally get to get and I got a little carried away,lol.  I just noticed that I didn't take a picture of the 5 12packs of pepsi I got with this order.  That was the bulk of my order.

No comments:

Post a Comment