Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Farm Fresh 6/29

Actually I'm missing a lot in this order, we did a drop off of food before I got home so there was more, 8 packs of hotdogs to be exact,lol.  Farm Fresh had some really great deals today, the Reynolds wrap was 75 square feet for 2.49 but with my coupon it ended up being .49cents!  It really pays to contact food companies and ask for coupons, the box of cereal in the back was 4.19 and I got it free after a coupon the manufacturer sent me.  If you haven't made it to Farm Fresh on Wednesday, what are you waiting for?  Oh yeah, your waiting for my total,lol.  69.72 Before coupons and sales and after I paid 24.05.  If you have a store that doubles coupons, that's the best place to start your shopping, only buy what's on sale and what you have coupons for and you'll have a huge stock pile before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment