Thursday, June 9, 2011

Revlon Blowdryer only $7.77 with Free Shipping!


I think one of the worst things is to be getting ready and have your blow dryer die in the middle of doing your hair. That honestly has happened to me a few times.  I just wanted it to hold out for a few more minutes so I could at least get it done- but it never lasts.
Right now, Walmart is having a HUGE Clearance sale with over 1,000 items they are trying to get rid of.  I am guessing they overstocked their warehouse and are trying to make room for the Holidays already.
With that said, they have a Revlon Blow Dryer for only $7.77 with Free Shipping!  That is probably the cheapest blow dryer I have seen in a while and would even be great to keep in your storage in case your dies- or just give it as a present!
**By the way, it is an 1875 Watt- which means it drys fast and probably is a pretty good blow dryer.  Score!

No comments:

Post a Comment