Thursday, May 5, 2011

Have you given back?

I think of how blessed I am to have a roof over my head and a great hard working husband, beautiful children and food in my pantry and I think of those who aren't as fortunate as I am to have someone to take care of me.  That's why our church is gearing up our food pantry, to help the fatherless and the widow.  Today I went and picked up extra items so that I could make up a few bags to give away.  I took a picture of the items I was going to be taking to someone so that you can see how easy it would be to take from your stock pile and give to to those less fortunate.  So, have you given back?

If you've just started couponing now would be a great time to share what you have with others and you will definitely be blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment