Thursday, May 5, 2011

Farm Fresh trip 5/4

So most of you guys know I spend all day running around town here to catch all of the great deals and today was no exception, I hit 4 stores today instead of 2 and I'm exhausted but excited about all the great stuff I got.  Before I tell you about my trip I wanted to remind you guys about writing companies of items you use.  Today is a great example of that, I got a thing of uncle Ben's Rice and a Glade candle for FREE!!!!  Just for taking a second and e-mailing them.

Shopping trip total 63.54 and I spent 27.87!!!!!  My total was extra low today because of my free items and a coupon I got out of the 2011 entertainment book.  Every year they come out with the entertainment book and you can get it for about 15 bucks and inside are a ton of great coupons!  Not just groceries but also a ton of stores, I'd highly recommend getting one but wait till you see it on sale so that you maximize your savings.

No comments:

Post a Comment