Thursday, May 31, 2012

God's Miracle

I'm taking a break today to stop and see God's miracles, today I was blessed to see such a miracle come into the world and wanted to share pictures and thoughts.
                                                   "Mrs. Faith, you and that camera" -Jezreel

                                              I like my fingers cause mommy won't feed me.
                                                                  It's our baby sister!!!!
                                    It was so precious watching them peak to see their baby sister.
                                                                   My turn!
                                                                     Now my turn!!!
Jeremiah acted like he didn't want to but we could all see it in his face that he couldn't wait to hold her but was just being shy.
It was such an awesome day of experience and as I think about God's blessings, I look at the pictures of these children and thank God for his mercy as he brought each and every one of them into this world safely and as He planned. 

                                                    Big brother James finally getting his turn.


No comments:

Post a Comment