Thursday, May 5, 2011

Walgreens trip 5/4

Today was a great day at Walgreens for me, on the items I bought not so much with the help I received from the cashier which is why I wanna take a second and remind you that you are the customer and that the employees should treat you with respect and good service, you pay their paycheck!  I had a horrible cashier today who did not understand that I had to make several transactions to be able to get my register rewards, I'm going to call the store later.

Now I'll stop complaining and give you the skinny, everything pictured here totaled 35.72 and I paid 11.80!  Breaking up my transactions and rolling my register rewards I got the 3 packs of toilet paper for 3.75!!!!

Rolling Register rewards:  For those of you who don't know what this is, all it is is buying an item that gets a RR and using it on the next item that may also get a register reward.  Example:  I bought one of the razors at 3.99 and used a coupon making it 2.30 that I paid out of pocket, but when I get my receipt I get 3 dollars in RR, then I bought a different razor costing 5.99 with coupon it ended up being 3.99 out of pocket and I got 2 more dollars in RR.  I did this one more time and then purchased the toilet paper, using all of my register rewards that I collected from my previous purchases making the toilet paper 3.75.  You don't have to save them up you can use them one right after the other unless it's on the same item then it won't print out.  But I knew the toilet paper was gonna ad up so I saved them.  Hope that helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment