Monday, May 2, 2011

Harris Teeter Super Doubles shopping trip 5/2

So we don't have a Harris Teeter where we live I took a trip to the beach today and touched the sand and then headed straight for their store,lol.  I can honestly say I have never been to a store that made you feel so welcome in my entire life.  They didn't give me a fit about using coupons, or number of items I got.  They asked me if there was anything I couldn't find and could they give me a rain check, who does that?  Needless to say I can't shop there every week but I will make extra trips to go to this store.

So I know your wondering what's my total right?  Well, it was 89.83 and after store sales and coupons I paid 25.20!!!  Most of the stuff I bought was buy one get one free, so I was able to double 2 coupons for each item that was b1g1.  Example: El Monterey was 6.99 and was B1G1 free, I used 2 coupons, one for each item and they both doubled taking 4 dollars off making 2 packages 2.99!  I did that several times, they had Lysol wipes B1G1 free and using my coupons I got them really cheap.  The sale continues till wednesday if you have any 1.50, 1.75 coupons nows the time to take them there and get them doubled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment